Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Storm lingers on Horizon. Model Mayhem ensues.

After monitoring weather models for several days now, we have begun the model mayhem with this storm. Originally, the entire storm was expected to move inland by most models. Now, some are taking it out to sea, and others are taking it along the coast, and some are taking it inland. Everything has been rather crazy lately with this storm. I am really concerned about the potential impacts due to the sheer size and intensity that is forecast of the storm. For now, all I can say is that models are now trending back westward to an inland solution, which puts the area back under the gun for the possibility of inclement weather early next week. At this point, it is all I can say. Tomorrow, I will post an update about the physics behind the storm, and how it will likely develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment