I am truly sorry for not posting this week, as I have been very busy with many things. For right now, I will give a very brief forecast and more details will come either tomorrow or Tuesday. After a very nice day today, tomorrow, skies will begin to cloud up, as the next system moves just south of the region. By Monday night, periods of snow will arrive in the area, accumulating 1-2 inches, with heaviest snowfall accumulations occurring south of Route 24. Snowfall will last through most of the day Tuesday, with most of the snow falling before 11 a.m. By Wednesday, conditions will clear up once again, but clouds from the next storm system moving into the region by evening. On Thursday, it looks as if another, possibly much stronger, storm system is likely to affect the area. At this time, it looks like a rain or snow mix event, with a significant amount of precipitation possible. More than likely, as we have seen with most storm systems this winter, it will be a mix event with everything changing to rain. By the end of the storm system, snow may mix back in Friday before clearing up. It is possible that the storm changes track, causes a much more significant winter weather event for the area. With my next update, I will give more details as to what will happen with this next storm.
No comments:
Post a Comment