Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Forecast Update through Tomorrow

A couple of things I forgot to mention I will talk about in this post.  One thing is that a large portion of the atmosphere will be saturated tonight and tomorrow over most of the area.  This is because of continuing showers and drizzle throughout the night.  This will cause nearly widespread fog to form tomorrow morning, becoming dense in certain areas, especially in the open areas.  Dense fog will likely continue through the mid morning and late morning hours.  Another thing, in an earlier post, I stated that rain showers could end as a period of snow Thursday night.  This is looking less and less likely.  Right now, it looks like just a few flurries Thursday night, with LES (Lake Effect Snow) possible on Friday and Saturday.  This is the last update until tomorrow morning.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment